From $15.74 an hour plus gratuity
Full Job Description
Responsible for the conduct and operation of Table Games in compliance with all applicable requirements of the policies and procedures prescribed in the Standard Operating Procedures.
Education & Experience:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge of Casino rules, regulations and procedures
· Knowledge of at least two (2) games
Willing to train by going through are dealer school. Training is unpaid.
Duties & Functions:
· Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
· Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Casino standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
· Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
· Comply at all times with Casino standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations.
· Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
· Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
· Ensure compliance with Federal and Washington State currency transaction reporting requirements.
· Posses a thorough working knowledge of the various types of Games and their functions.
· Routinely strives to build and maintain rapport with Tables players and handles customer disputes, making every effort to achieve customer satisfaction.
· Keep strict control over all tables games equipment.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
· Meet requirements to obtain WSGC Gaming license
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: From $14.49 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Compensation: $15.74 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Zeppoz Family Fun Center and Mr.Z’s Casino, where the Palouse comes to play and eat.
What we Offer
Inclusive, fun working environment.
Equal opportunity employer
Flexible work schedules
Team oriented work force
Safety promoted work spaces
Qualified Candidates must
Have customer service skills.
Help to provide an exceptional customer experience, exceeding guests expectations of our team and facility.
Be team oriented.
Promote positive working environments.
Successfully pass a background check.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
25% employee discount on food and Beverages
Employee bowling discounts
Paid time off
Fun, fast paced work environment